Monday, August 18, 2008

Well hello there.

Photobucket cake for friend's 21st birthday (same friend as casket cake :) )

Photobucket

Photobucket 1 year anniversary at work.


I figured I'd jump on this bandwagon, since I've been baking for fun over two years now. Cakes and cupcakes mostly, I am looking to getting a lot better. Hopefully, that is apparent in the progressive images here.

I'll try to post pictures and ingredients as often as possible. I try to bake something interesting once a week at least, as time permits from my 9-5 and part time job doing PR for a video game website (www.Deeko.com, check us out.)

Let me know what you think!

-Erin



Photobucket Holiday cake, 2007

Photobucket What other reason do you need?

Photobucket Friend's 22 birthday cake.


Photobucket S'mores







chocolate cupcakes, with a pattern from a magazine. Figured I'd try some other stuff with melting chocolate to see how it'd work out. It all melted in the car on a hot 104 degree day on the way to the meeting. :/



Take care!

No comments: